Caprese Log Recipe
- 1 Flattened Home-made Mozzarella sheet
- 1 or 2 fresh tomatoes, washed and thinly sliced
- 1 bunch of fresh basil leaves
- ¼ cup Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Wash and thinly slice the tomatoes.
- Wash the basil leaves and pick off the stems.
- Carefully place mozzarella sheet on a clean flat surface (use wax paper so prevent sticking); be careful not to tear cheese.
- Place sliced tomatoes in a single layer on top of unrolled cheese log.
- Place basil leaves on top of tomatoes.
- Carefully roll up log as tightly as possible without tearing cheese.
- Slice into 6 to 8 pieces and carefully transfer slices to serving plate or platter.
- Drizzle with Balsamic Vinaigrette and top with fresh basil for garnish.
- Refrigerate or serve immediately.